Sunday, January 28, 2018

Tucson Post 2

I know it has been a while since doing a post. We are still here and enjoying the weather.

I took a class at Woodcraft on doing stone inlays. The project I made is
here. It was a two day project and I think it turned out very well. It is a cutting board but I think it will only be used for serving.

Next was a hike to Gould Mine with the hiking club here. No pictures if the mine as it was a hole in the ground covered with metal grate over it. The hike was a little over 4 miles with great company. Did find some old graphic on the rocks.


Last was a meetup with Courtney and Steve from AStreaminLife. They have a YouTube channel that I watch regularly. The event was a hike in Sweetwater Preserve. Check them out if you like.


I have also  been doing a little flying with my drone. No worth while footage however.
Here is the link to the Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tucson 3 -Major Bike Ride - Super Moon Eclipse

This week I went exploring on my bike up the Santa Cruse River trail and then on the the Rillito Loop trail. Ended up being a trip of 40 to ...